Mandatory JS Pool Memberships
- Pool memberships were to be purchased before the first practice (June 1st), but since the pool isn’t open during the day and we are not there the first two weeks, you can bring your completed membership form and check to practice THIS WEEK and we will get the payment to the borough office.
- Membership form to print and bring to practice with a check (if you are NOT paying online): http://www.jerseyshoreboro.org/images/pdf/2015/2015%20Swimming%20pool%20application.pdf
- Please remember when filling out the membership form that the Borough Resident Discount ONLY applies to people who reside in one of the four borough wards. This is somewhat confusing because most swimmers reside inside the Jersey Shore School District ….. The Pool Membership form is specifically talking about the four borough wards only. Swimmers who live in Porter Twp., Avis, Salladasburg, Nippenose Valley, etc… pay the “Non-Resident” rate.
- If you cannot get the link to print, or don't have access to a printer, ask one of the coaches for a copy of the membership form.
- Pool Memberships MUST be purchased before the first meet or the Borough will not allow the swimmer to swim at the meet.
Simple formatted text